Monday, July 23, 2012

Ok, this is it!!  I am finally going to do this!  I am tired of having all these thoughts in my head and being too afraid to talk about them with anyone other than my close friend....Let me introduce myself.  I am "that brown girl."  That's what I've been referred to way too often and because of my chosen professions.......(I have quite a few, but more about those later.) I will use this moniker to detail all the trials and tribulations of  This Lady Life I am experiencing.  I am in my forties, mother to a few children, divorced and HATING the single life.  This blog will be my outlet to talk about hemorrhoids (and the men that love them), waxing, new sex, old sex, children, lactose intolerance and anything else that my warped mind can come up with.  There is just too much swimming around in here so I need to get it out......NOW.  Hang on to your hats and come along for the ride with me.

That Brown Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment